Friday, April 3, 2009

Congrats

I'm sure ramai rakyat Malaysia yang excited today. Waiting for the moment when DS Najib will be sworn in as Malaysia's 6th. Prime Minister. Despite the huhus and gagas, atas kehendak dan takdir Allah swt, DS Najib will be there at the helm to lead us during this trying time - economic turmoil, retrenchment, bla bla... Anyway, congrats to him but I'm not that overly excited as compared to waiting on the outcome of tomorrow's Premier League results, or Once In A Million elimination tonite, or the Akademi Fantasia's results, or even the 2 Bukits and one Batang bye-elections outcome. A few of my colleague will be going there to witnessed the ceremony. I've got to clear my desk and I've a Policy Paper to prepare for Tuesday's meeting. Anyway, all the best DS and may Allah bless Malaysia.

No comments: